Structural Health’s COVID-19 ProtocolDr. Emily Doubt April 17, 2020 Uncategorized 0
We are here for you, please give us a call if you need us. I will be updating this post often as rules and requirements seem to be changing weekly and sometimes daily. You are always welcome to call if you have questions or concerns but I will be trying to answer common questions here. We hope that you and your family are safe and well. These are hard times and even if you don’t need an adjustment but just want to talk we are here. Angie, Dr. Doubt, and Dr. Walters will happily talk to you. Isolation is hard, humans aren’t built to be alone. You are not alone! We are here, just give us a call.
- We are here for you, please give us a call if you need us.
- Chiropractic care has been declared and essential service.
- We are operating during our normal hours. Dr. Doubt is working Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Dr. Walters is working Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- We have two massage therapists on staff currently and they treat alternating shifts to reduce traffic in our office.
- We will be honoring any massage gift cards for the additional 6 months from the time your gift card was purchased.
Our Protocol to Keep You Safe
- We are taking the temperature of everyone that comes in to see us.
- All surfaces that a patient might have touched are being sanitized between patients.
- As always, we sanitize our hands in between treatments.
- We have a new and used pen jar so that you are always using a sterile pen when filling out your forms. Of course, feel free to use your own pen if that is part of your safety protocol.
- Our staff members are wearing masks.
What We Are Asking of You to Keep Us and Other Patients Safe
- If you have a fever of 99.6 degrees Fahrenheit or higher please do not come in but instead call to get further information.
- If you or someone you have come into contact with in the last 14 days has had any of the following symptoms please reschedule, and do not come in:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Change in smell or taste
- Please keep a 6 ft distance from other patients in the office
- Travis county has mandated that you cover your face in public places, including this office. Please wear a covering over your mouth and nose when in our office.