We are here for you, please give us a call if you need us. I will be updating this post often as rules and requirements seem to be changing weekly and sometimes daily. You are always welcome to call if you have questions or concerns but I will be trying to answer common questions here. We hope that you and your family is safe and well. These are hard times and even if you don’t need an adjustment but you just want a friendly voice to remind you that there are people that care about you and are on your team, PLEASE CALL US. Angie, Dr. Doubt, and Dr. Walters will happily talk to you. Isolation is hard, humans aren’t built to be alone. You are not alone! We are here even if we can’t give you a hug.
- We are here for you, please give us a call if you need us.
- Chiropractic care has been declared and essential service for acute injuries.
- We are operating during our normal hours. However, as of 4/19/2020 Dr. Doubt and Dr. Walters will be practicing on alternating days. Dr. Doubt will be practicing Mon, Wed, and Fri. Dr. Walters will be practicing Tue, Thu, and Sat.
- We are not currently treating maintenance conditions. If you have questions as to what this means, give us a call and one of the doctors will answer your specific question.
- Massage treatment is currently suspended. Massage has been suspended by local ordinance and our massage therapists would be at risk of losing their license if they were to practice.
- We will be honoring any massage gift cards for the additional amount of time that we are unable to offer massage.
Our Protocol to Keep You Safe
- We are taking the temperature of everyone that comes in to see us.
- All surfaces that a patient might have touched are being sanitized between patients.
- As always, we sanitize our hands in between treatments.
- We have a new and used pen jar so that you are always using a sterile pen when filling out your forms. Of course, feel free to use your own pen if that is part of your safety protocol.
- Our staff members are wearing masks.
- We have spaced out our patient appointments to help minimize interactions between patients.
What We Are Asking of You to Keep Us and Other Patients Safe
- If you have a fever of 99.6 degrees Fahrenheit or higher please do not come in but instead call to get further information.
- If you or someone you have come into contact with in the last 14 days has had any of the following symptoms please reschedule, and do not come in:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Change in smell or taste
- Please keep a 6 ft distance from other patients in the office
- Travis county has mandated that you cover your face in public places, including this office. Please wear a covering over your mouth when entering our office.